- 00:48 - Sir Kevin Michael Costner doesn't care about your accent
- 09:49 - Rickman and Wincott
- 12:45 - Costner's charisma (or lack of) and the Robin Hood morality
- 15:40 - Michael Kamen's Robin Hood score
- 16:48 - Rickman's performance and the tonal oddities of the film
- 19:07 - Dean shows Costner some love
- 20:55 - Does 'Satanic Panic' work in in Robin Hood?
- 22:39 - Costner has the most authentic English accent in the movie (for real)
- 23:40 - Poll: Who is the best Robin Hood? (answer revealed)
- 32:21 - Morgan Freeman's serious portrayal of Azeem
- 41:11 - Matthew drops some hot (wiki) Robin Hood knowledge
- 48:39 - Dean's cocktail party knowledge (Dean's FIRST trivia blunder)
- 51:27 - Trying to understand Mortianna's place in this movie
- 56:36 - Dean and Matt would say anything to keep their eyes
- 1:09:37 - Dean's SECOND major trivia blunder on the episode.
- 1:22:59 - Reconciling Rickman's performance with the tonal shifts
- 1:28:54 - The villager's son is not quite as hurt as he thought
- 1:32:26 - We never fear that Robin Hood will fail.
- 1:33:42 - A revelation is had (finally) on the tone of the movie
- 1:37:26 - Rape Jiu-Jitsu is just a fun old time
- 1:40:09 - Matthew hates Friar Tuck
- 1:42:33 - The death of Guy of Gisbourne
- 1:47:01 - Teen Robin Hood's cool tree fort
- 1:48:31 - Matthew REALLY hates Friar Tuck and Dean thinks it is hilarious
- 1:52:43 - Matthew teaches Dean how to do an authentic Friar Tuck voice
- 1:57:41 - Do not do c-sections in Sherwood Forest
- 2:13:12 - The Robin Hood/Will Scarlet conflict does not work
- 2:16:14 - Dean clears up the Extended Cut versus the Theatrical Cut
- 2:26:58 - Azeem's big speech and his admirable principles
- 2:30:59 - Robin Hood swash-buckles these bad guys right down to the floor
- 2:32:48 - A well choreographed final showdown
- 2:40:50 - Brian Adams mania in the 90s
LSG Media on Twitter @LSGMedia
Dean on Twitter @Dean_LSGMedia
Matthew on Twitter @MatthewFromLSG
Support LSG Media by becoming a member.
Disclaimer: This is a commentary and criticism show that will routinely slander, suggest, and make wild claims - it should be considered comedy entertainment only, and not to be taken seriously. Take responsibility for your own feelings and actions.