- 01:58 - Matt has some issues with the deliberate pacing
- 03:33 - You DO NOT want a scene-by-scene of this flick
- 05:24 - Neil deGrasse Tyson says there are billions of people in this movie
- 06:25 - Matthew's Charles de Gaulle blind spot
- 10:43 - Horrible English accents - WOW
- 13:08 - The Dean and Matthew Two-Step
- 14:13 - Matthew discusses the film's realism and documentary feel
- 18:13 - Dean's podcasting revelation
- 21:55 - The film's great editing makes the story easy to follow
- 34:11 - The Jackal is now... French?
- 49:59 - Old (and very odd) British man insists it is time for sex
- 53:58 - The movie gets a lot right except for the killing
- 59:28 - Michael Lonsdale has gravitas in all his roles
- 1:01:02 - The Ballad of Claude and Pierre
- 1:09:22 - The Jackal sights in his rifle
- 1:15:49 - Matthew FINALLY sees the light!
- 1:23:55 - Is the Jackal a sleep creeper?
- 1:43:42 - Liberation (Bastille) Day Parade talk
- 1:50:00 - Claude gets his man
- 1:51:26 - Movies used to end when the movie was over
- 1:54:25 - Matthew drops the listener comment ball with his buttery hands
LSG Media on Twitter @LSGMedia
Dean on Twitter @Dean_LSGMedia
Matthew on Twitter @MatthewFromLSG
Support LSG Media by becoming a member.
Disclaimer: This is a commentary and criticism show that will routinely slander, suggest, and make wild claims - it should be considered comedy entertainment only, and not to be taken seriously. Take responsibility for your own feelings and actions.
Direct download: Day_of_the_Jackal_FINAL_2.mp3
-- posted at: 12:00am EDT